Wednesday, November 21, 2012

"His level of IT savviness combined w/his level of racism & bigotry makes him dangerous (psychopathic / sociopathic). He needs to be addressed (I reported him again - a minutes ago)," Klyde said;. ... "Reddit, I feel betrayed." - Psychoass


all 9 comments
[–][deleted] 2 points  ago
Can we track this and get an IP block? This is one seriously ruthless spammer.
[–]LuckyBdx4http://imgur.com/j2ihs 1 point  ago
Re-directs - turd is fairly clever IT wise, I'm sure Admin have tried...
[–][deleted] 1 point  ago
his level of IT savviness combined with his level of racism and bigotry makes him dangerous (psychopathic/sociopathic). He needs to be addressed (I just reported another one from him a few minutes ago).
[–]LuckyBdx4http://imgur.com/j2ihs 1 point  ago
He has been posting here for over 3 years, believe me we we have tried, as has admin. We have our Ideas and have kicked it up to many places. sadly to no avail.
[–][deleted] 1 point  ago
Is it time for a pitchfork party? Allow me to explain...
This guy is obviously ruthlessly seeking attention, right?
What if we give it to him... but in a form he doesn't want... such as...
Posting an appeal to the community to offer ideas for how to fight this... only linking to this post so they can see this discussion.
Thoughts? (Unlike my recruitment post for spambusters the other morning, I won't make such a post without consent/approval.)
[–]LuckyBdx4http://imgur.com/j2ihs 1 point  ago
Rule #1
Don't feed the trolls...
I give him some loving comments from time to time...
Btw, he reads the comments. Hiya Psychoass...
[–][deleted] 1 point  ago
I can't help wondering if other sites (Digg, 4chan, etc.) have issues with him, as well. Any chance of the admins of these various sites doing a bit of collaboration?
p.s. Hello Psychoass
[–]LuckyBdx4http://imgur.com/j2ihs 1 point  ago
He is pretty well our baby...
Digg hates reddit and as for 4chan, they are not our private army and they will be the first to say that.
[–][deleted] 1 point  ago
Hmmm. I wonder if Anonymous would like some target practice. I have a couple other usernames I switch out from time... I'm pretty sure I could get them on the case (just for the lulz) if I put some thought into it.
I'll think on this for a couple days before I make any decision though.
However, now that I know that we have a name for him, I'll start using that in my reports, rather than the default 'overview for...' title.
p.s. Bye, Psychoass. (;

No comments:

Post a Comment