Thursday, November 29, 2012

Usernames don't matter at this point but beware of these cos they're taking pics of policers: peopleforthewat, uponthefaceofthedeep, andsinceu, lambdressedasfox , blacksheepofFam, cosurayteforifyeCayte, worromotru

all 7 comments
[–]YankeeQuebec 2 points  ago
You again.
I'm not saying you have to be a hippie, but why are you so full of hate?
[–]Frothyleet 1 point  ago
I don't... I mean, what's the game? This will be removed in the next few minutes by HCE or someone else. Mostly the only people who will ever see this are us brave /r/new policers, who are just rolling our eyes, clicking report, and moving on.
So you don't really get anyone's hackle's up, no one really sees it, no jimmies get rustled... what's the point? Are you a troll? It hardly seems worth the effort of making new accounts and posting this stuff.
Perhaps you are genuinely mentally ill, and bad at recognizing patterns. I wish I knew. I'm a curious sort.
formatting helpyou are doing that too much. try again in 7 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment