Friday, November 23, 2012

(INTRO) "You've been banned 100s of times, isn't that a clue you're not welcome here?" .. "Being banned by the self whigh-teous is the honor. Compare your 8,089 link karma & 24,675 comment karma to www.reddit.com/r/reportthespammers/ search?q=psychoass&sort=relevance;" (HEADLINE) Reddit, this is Psychoass. I was going to one of the URL obscurers I use before submitting that keeps a list of them. Before submitting, there was a link there titled "Coming To America" I visited & am surprised enough by what I found I'm submitting it instead; & now its updated w/Columbine, Israel & the OCB


all 16 comments
[–]audiomechanic 1 point  ago
Wow I don't want to meet the person that came up with that paranoid shit.
[–]urfavpsychoass[S] 1 point  ago*
I'm not quite sure what to make of it.
[–]camopdude 1 point  ago
How old is this paranoid B.S. ?
Over the last few years, Hollywood has produced a number of movies and mini-series portraying a Muslim nuclear attack on America.
And as examples they give you Delta Force, a 30 year old movie, and The Siege. This is hardly a flood of nuke movies.
[–]urfavpsychoass[S] 1 point  ago
I think what bothered me most about is it was submitted March 6th (yesterday). If you clicked the link, you seehttp://72.52.208.92 is the root of the URL. I was curious about whether, then, this was an "American" IP or originated from outside of the US. Network Solutions says: Lansing, Michigan.
[–]camopdude 1 point  ago
You're seriously messed up in the head.
[–]backpackwayne 1 point  ago
Well that was worth the price of admission right there.
[–]urfavpsychoass[S] 1 point  ago
Your momma ... See definitions 2&3
[–]camopdude 1 point  ago
That's not helping your case. Isn't there a conspiracy website where you can hang out with your racist friends and leave reddit alone?
[–]urfavpsychoass[S] 1 point  ago
In my love/hate relationship with evil, you're missing the point. Reddit is the "conspiracy" Website and you'll are my "racist friends." (((Daaa)))
[–]camopdude 1 point  ago
But we've banned you hundreds of times, isn't that a clue that you're not welcome around here?
[–]urfavpsychoass[S] 1 point  ago*
No, it's a badge of honor. It's the reward. Imagine this:
  1. Camopdude's earned 8,089 link karma and 24,675 comment karma!
VS:
  1. http://www.reddit.com/r/reportthespammers/search?q=psychoass&sort=relevance
Get off my nuts and your high (white) horse. My ("banned" [black]) karma's greater than your "comfortable" (white) karma. Even Critter says so... and he hates niggers.
[–]camopdude 1 point  ago
So you get off on being hated? And please, you only have to respond to me once.
[–]Keebtree 1 point  ago
I'm totally buying Gold.
[–]KnightKrawler 1 point  ago
Google that IP and start reading. Crazy stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment